The wealthy use many wealth management services and privileges that an average person does not have access to:
- Engage a high-quality financial adviser who takes care of various aspects of financial planning such as investment advice, estate planning, tax planning, succession planning, etc. These high-quality advisers take clients who have at least few tens of millions of investible assets.
- Engage a high-quality investment adviser and investment manager who can design and manage the portfolio. Wealthier people have a dedicated family office that takes care of their investment needs. The typical investible assets of a family office are above $100 million.
- Become a Limited Partner (LP) of a Venture Capital fund run by a reputed VC firm
- Invest in a reputed hedge fund
- Invest in a reputed private equity fund
- Join an angel investor network and get an opportunity to become a shareholder in high-quality, early-stage startups.
- Invest in promising alternative investments in many areas such as art and collectible cars
- Participate in pre-IPO placements
- Participate in pre-ICO sales of certain ventures.
Since 2010, because of the advent of automated investment management services (robo advisers), everyone has online access to high-quality investment management oriented towards the long-term. For example, the mission of our firm QuietGrowth is to provide access to wise investing to all, through knowledge, technology and transparency.
- An introduction to wealth management
- An introduction to discretionary investment management
- Financial advisers and discretionary investment management
- An introduction to family office
QuietGrowth has been publishing content in this blog or in other sections of the website. Contributors for this content may include the employees of QuietGrowth, or third-party firms, or third-party authors. Unless otherwise noted, such content does not necessarily represent the actual views or opinions of QuietGrowth or any of its employees, directors, or officers.
Any links provided in our website to other websites are for the purpose of convenience, or as required by any such other websites. Unless otherwise noted, this does not imply that QuietGrowth endorses, is affiliated, and/or promotes any information, or products or services of those websites. Please read the advice disclaimer section of the website too.